- ndpNew Democratic Party of Canada« Il n’y a qu’à penser à la manière dont les Américains se sont engagés au Vietnam. Ils avaient commencé par envoyer des conseillers. » – Jean Chrétien, CBC Radio, 20 septembre 201423 hours ago | ,
- ndpNew Democratic Party of Canada"You have only to [look at] the way the Americans got involved in Vietnam. They started with a few advisers." – Jean Chrétien, CBC Radio, September 20th, 201423 hours ago | ,
- othMon 10:57 am | ,
- othMon 10:53 am | ,
- ndpNew Democratic Party of Canada#NDP MPs getting ready to force a debate on missing and murdered Indigenous women in the House of Commons. // Députés du #NPD se préparent pour forcer un débat dans la Chambre des communes sur les femmes autochtones disparues ou assassinées.Fri 11:46 am | ,
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaToday was a good day. http://westwing.wikia.com/wiki/A_Good_Day. An NDP government would launch a commission of inquiry on missing and murdered Indigenous women in its first 100 days in power. #Team2015Fri 10:58 am | ,
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaEn ce moment dans la Chambre des communes. Participez pour exiger une enquête nationale pour les femmes autochtones disparues ou assassinées.Fri 10:05 am | ,
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaHappening right now in the House of Commons. Join the call for a national inquiry into missing and murdered indigenous women.Fri 10:03 am | ,
- ndpNew Democratic Party of Canada"Mulcair is wise to ask tough questions. The government would be wise to answer them." -Michael Den TandtFri 9:18 am | ,
- othThe Pirate PartyGeneral Meeting and Brainstorming Session starts in 30 minutes. Hope to see you there. https://pirateparty.ca/chatWed 4:30 pm | ,
- ndpWed 2:28 pm | ,
- ndpWed 2:11 pm | ,
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaThe NDP is ready to deliver the change that Canada needs. // Les néo-démocrates sont prêts à apporter les changements dont le Canada a besoin.Wed 9:16 am | ,
- othThe Pirate Party"Regardless, the City of Toronto caved to the pressure, even though they were likely completely in the clear. We reached out to some experts and couldn't find any who found this reasonable." https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140909/09511428463/brands-use-trademark-to-get-toronto-to-pull-anit-litter-campaign-just-because.shtml
- ndpNew Democratic Party of Canada$15 minimum wage movement spills into Canada. Add your name here to #UpTheWage: ndp.ca/up-the-wage
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaLors du récent vote sur l’APIE à la Chambre des communes, TOUS les libéraux présents - dont Justin Trudeau - ont voté en faveur de cet accord, tout comme Stephen Harper.
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaDon’t be fooled. When the issue of FIPA was put to a vote in the House of Commons, all Liberals present – including Justin Trudeau - voted in favour of the agreement with Stephen Harper.
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaNous pouvons réduire les inégalités de revenus. Faisons passer le salaire minimum à 15 $ l’heure. Ajoutez votre nom:
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaWe can reduce income inequality. Raise minimum wage to $15/hour. Add your name:
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaWith support from the Liberals, Conservatives give China control over investments in Canada.
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaAvec le support des libéraux, les conservateurs donnent à la Chine un contrôle des investissements au Canada.
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaURGENT: FIPA will give China access to and control over Canada’s natural resources for the next 31 years. Act now, sign the petition:
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaURGENT: L’APIE permettra à la Chine d’avoir accès à nos ressources naturelles et de les contrôler pendant les 31 prochaines années. Agissez maintenant, signez la pétition:
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaJob opportunity: We are looking for a French language copywriter:
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaOpportunité d'emploi: Nous sommes à la recherche d’un concepteur-rédacteur francophone:
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaA glimpse into the muzzling of our public servants, escpecially scientists by the Conservatives and their use of tax dollars to do it.
- othThe Pirate PartyFree Software Foundation released statement urging users to avoid Apple products. https://fsf.org/news/free-software-foundation-statement-on-the-new-iphone-apple-pay-and-apple-watch/ #drm #applewatch #dmca #iphone6plus Share your thoughts.
- othThe Pirate Party"The government of Ontario is pushing Canada’s federal telecom regulator to regulate new media services like Netflix much the same way it regulates traditional TV, requiring the U.S.-based service to pay for the development of Canadian content." http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/09/08/ontario-crtc-netflix-regulation-cancon_n_5786334.html
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaIt's people – not special interests – that are at the heart of our work. http://yourstories.ndp.ca/
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaCe sont les intérêts des citoyens, et non des intérêts privés, qui guident nos efforts. C'est quoi votre histoire? http://voshistoires.npd.ca/
- othThe Pirate PartySeptember GM Reminder We hope you are enjoying the last days of summer. Please join us for our General Meeting on September 17th to help us brainstorm and plan our strategy for the 2015 General Election. You can join through IRC at 8pm Eastern Time (details at https://pirateparty.ca/chat). Or contribute via https://my.pirateparty.ca, Reddit's /r/piratepartyofcanada. or Twitter's @piratepartyca.
- othThe Pirate Party"The final leaked text completed the Canadian transformation of the copyright rules. The major European copyright demands were ultimately dropped and remaining issues were crafted in a manner consistent with Canadian law." http://www.michaelgeist.ca/2014/08/canada-shaped-copyright-rules-eu-trade-deal/
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaTell Stephen Harper to protect Canada’s lakes and rivers: ndp.ca/lakes-and-rivers/fb
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaDites à Stephen Harper de protéger les lacs et les rivières du Canada: npd.ca/lacs-et-rivieres/fb
- othThe Pirate PartyAn example of how Pirate policy on patent reform (e.g. compulsory licensing) could protect access to innovation, and help in unencumbered advancement of our society. The case of NimH patent suppression NimH battery - cheaper and more durable than Li-ion was used in late 1990s by General Motors EV1, Dodge Caravan EPIC minivan, Solectria and Toyota RAV4-EV. Timeline to suppression of the technology: 1996 - GM started leasing their first Electric Vehicles (EV) 2000 - GM sold the NimH patent, which they bought from Ovonics in 1994, to Texaco/Chevron/Cobasys. After Chevron ownership of NimH Patent, only small batteries for consumer electronics were allowed to be manufactured using NimH. 2002 - Toyota starts selling RAV4-EV. Chevron sued Toyota-Panasonic partnership and won a $30 million settlement forcing Toyota to shut down production of their EV. 2003 - GM discontinued production of their EV and start reclaiming them despite plea from owners of the leased EV. Honda also discontinued their EV but allowed extension of their lease. 2009 - patent sold to Bosch and Sanyo consortium but Chevron/Cobasys retain rights to the patent. 2014 - Patent set to expired. Almost two decades of suppression of the technology that could have challenged oil dependent cars. Li-ion technology continued to evolve and there might be Tesla-Panasonic partnership in the recent plan for $5 billion Gigafactory in Nevada. http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2014/08/31/3476807/tesla-electric-car-battery-breakthrough/
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 ... 108 Next »