- othThe Pirate PartyGlenn Greenwald to speak at Ottawa, October 25th. http://www.eventzilla.net/web/event?eventid=2139033636Wed 7:57 pm | ,
- ndpWed 9:10 am | ,
- ndpWed 9:09 am | ,
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaWe salute Thérèse Casgrain. She deserves our utmost recognition for her contributions to the progress of women in Quebec and throughout Canada. We are deeply disappointed in the Conservative government’s decision to cast aside her legacy.Mon 12:35 pm | ,
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaThérèse Casgrain mérite toute notre reconnaissance pour sa contribution à l’avancement des femmes. Nous sommes profondément déçus de la décision du gouvernement conservateur de reléguer aux oubliettes son héritage.Mon 12:34 pm | ,
- libJul 23, 2014 10:17 pm | Manitoba,
- libLiberal Party ManitobaRCMP says 9 top conservatives knew about Duffy money #cdnpoli #mbpoli #winnipegJul 23, 2014 10:09 pm | Manitoba,
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaCe n'est pas trop tard! Trouvez un événement près de chez vous: http://www.npd.ca/action
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaIt's not too late to get involved! Find an event near you: www.ndp.ca/action
- libJul 16, 2014 3:43 pm | Manitoba,
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaThe Day of Action is coming up quickly, make sure to sign up by Friday! www.ndp.ca/action
- othThe Pirate PartyJuly's General Meeting will be held on Wednesday (July 16th) at 8:00pm EDT. To attend: IRC channel canada. Server: irc.pirateparty.ca ports: 6667 (standard), 6697 (SSL). You can also login to IRC using the web interface at: https://www.pirateparty.ca/chat
- othThe Pirate PartyWeekend movie recommendation. The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz. https://archive.org/details/TheInternetsOwnBoyTheStoryOfAaronSwartz #nsa #sopa #openaccess #mit #cfaa Full movie available online for free. Thanks to director Brian Knappenberger. Support the film by taking part and taking action at http://www.takepart.com/internets-own-boy
- othThe Pirate PartyTPP being finalized in secret at Ottawa. Sign the petition now.
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaVolunteer Today: ndp.ca/action
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaDevenez bénévole dès maintenant: npd.ca/action
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaWhen it comes to job creation, the Conservatives have completely lost their way. Please share.
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaDécidément, les conservateurs n’ont pas la main en matière de création d’emploi. SVP partagez.
- othThe Pirate PartyExtreme copyright rules on TPP being finalized behind closed doors?
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaInscrivez-vous et devenez bénévole aujourd'hui: http://www.npd.ca/action
- othThe Pirate PartyWhy public broadcasting & investigative journalism matters. A recap of Holding Power to Account, an investigative journalism conference in Winnipeg. https://www.pirateparty.ca/2014/07/06/holding-power-to-account-investigative-journalism-conference-in-winnipeg/
- libLiberal Party ManitobaCongratulations MaryAnn Mihychuk, our #LPC candidate for Kildonan-St. Paul #WinnipegJul 08, 2014 10:23 pm | Manitoba,
- libLiberal Party ManitobaLiberals to nominate candidate in Kildonan-St. Paul riding Tuesday #mbpoli #cdnpoli #winnipegJul 07, 2014 7:38 pm | Manitoba,
- othThe Pirate PartyParty members have been aware of this for a few weeks now but I'd like to take a second to address a recent change to how we handle our memberships. We have done away with membership renewals and are now offering lifetime memberships for all current and future members. Why are we doing this? 1. Partly we made the change because its what we've been doing all along (we have never kicked someone out of the party for failure to pay dues) and wanted our membership promotion to match what we actually do. It was also not fair to those who were diligent with membership renewals. 2. Most of our funds come from direct donations, not membership renewals. With so little money involved it was felt this change could be made without affecting operations. 3. Chasing after people to remind them to renew their membership is not an effective use of the leadership's time and energy. So from now on $10 lets you be a member of the Pirate Party of Canada for as long as you like. That is a steal! Bargain. I meant bargain. :D Memberships: https://www.pirateparty.ca/helpus/ Donations always welcome: https://www.pirateparty.ca/donate/ ~Wilson
- libJul 04, 2014 8:13 am | Manitoba,
- othThe Pirate Party"Of course, if such a total lock-down on the talks is necessary to have even a slim hope of concluding them, that suggests support for the agreement among the TPP nations is extremely precarious. If it weren't, TPP could stand a little public scrutiny of the kind that the Canadians are doing their utmost to avoid." https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140701/09290027744/as-all-its-big-trade-agreements-grind-to-awkward-halt-canada-aims-to-make-tpp-even-more-secretive.shtml ~Wilson
- libJul 02, 2014 7:14 am | Manitoba,
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 ... 106 Next »