- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaCe n'est pas trop tard! Trouvez un événement près de chez vous: http://www.npd.ca/actionFri 11:39 am | ,
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaIt's not too late to get involved! Find an event near you: www.ndp.ca/actionFri 11:38 am | ,
- libWed 3:43 pm | Manitoba,
- ndpWed 2:05 pm | ,
- ndpWed 2:05 pm | ,
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaThe Day of Action is coming up quickly, make sure to sign up by Friday! www.ndp.ca/actionWed 8:22 am | ,
- ndpWed 8:20 am | ,
- othThe Pirate PartyJuly's General Meeting will be held on Wednesday (July 16th) at 8:00pm EDT. To attend: IRC channel canada. Server: irc.pirateparty.ca ports: 6667 (standard), 6697 (SSL). You can also login to IRC using the web interface at: https://www.pirateparty.ca/chat
- othThe Pirate PartyWeekend movie recommendation. The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz. https://archive.org/details/TheInternetsOwnBoyTheStoryOfAaronSwartz #nsa #sopa #openaccess #mit #cfaa Full movie available online for free. Thanks to director Brian Knappenberger. Support the film by taking part and taking action at http://www.takepart.com/internets-own-boy
- othThe Pirate PartyTPP being finalized in secret at Ottawa. Sign the petition now.
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaVolunteer Today: ndp.ca/action
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaDevenez bénévole dès maintenant: npd.ca/action
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaWhen it comes to job creation, the Conservatives have completely lost their way. Please share.
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaDécidément, les conservateurs n’ont pas la main en matière de création d’emploi. SVP partagez.
- othThe Pirate PartyExtreme copyright rules on TPP being finalized behind closed doors?
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaInscrivez-vous et devenez bénévole aujourd'hui: http://www.npd.ca/action
- othThe Pirate PartyWhy public broadcasting & investigative journalism matters. A recap of Holding Power to Account, an investigative journalism conference in Winnipeg. https://www.pirateparty.ca/2014/07/06/holding-power-to-account-investigative-journalism-conference-in-winnipeg/
- libLiberal Party ManitobaCongratulations MaryAnn Mihychuk, our #LPC candidate for Kildonan-St. Paul #WinnipegJul 08, 2014 10:23 pm | Manitoba,
- libLiberal Party ManitobaLiberals to nominate candidate in Kildonan-St. Paul riding Tuesday #mbpoli #cdnpoli #winnipegJul 07, 2014 7:38 pm | Manitoba,
- othThe Pirate PartyParty members have been aware of this for a few weeks now but I'd like to take a second to address a recent change to how we handle our memberships. We have done away with membership renewals and are now offering lifetime memberships for all current and future members. Why are we doing this? 1. Partly we made the change because its what we've been doing all along (we have never kicked someone out of the party for failure to pay dues) and wanted our membership promotion to match what we actually do. It was also not fair to those who were diligent with membership renewals. 2. Most of our funds come from direct donations, not membership renewals. With so little money involved it was felt this change could be made without affecting operations. 3. Chasing after people to remind them to renew their membership is not an effective use of the leadership's time and energy. So from now on $10 lets you be a member of the Pirate Party of Canada for as long as you like. That is a steal! Bargain. I meant bargain. :D Memberships: https://www.pirateparty.ca/helpus/ Donations always welcome: https://www.pirateparty.ca/donate/ ~Wilson
- libJul 04, 2014 8:13 am | Manitoba,
- othThe Pirate Party"Of course, if such a total lock-down on the talks is necessary to have even a slim hope of concluding them, that suggests support for the agreement among the TPP nations is extremely precarious. If it weren't, TPP could stand a little public scrutiny of the kind that the Canadians are doing their utmost to avoid." https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140701/09290027744/as-all-its-big-trade-agreements-grind-to-awkward-halt-canada-aims-to-make-tpp-even-more-secretive.shtml ~Wilson
- libJul 02, 2014 7:14 am | Manitoba,
- othThe Pirate PartyGovernment's appointed CBC exec Lacroix thinks broadcasting and CBC mandate is no longer relevant. Simply not true. Public broadcaster have never been more important and relevant. We need more Independent, non-commercial and daring invetigative journalism like Radio-Canada's report on Quebec's corruption. Shouldn't a CBC exec be defending CBC instead of dismantling it? http://www.kelownadailycourier.ca/news/national_news/article_b0fb329e-440a-5cde-87ae-ea9b602f478b.html [rl]
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaNew Democrats are proud to fight for full equality—at home and around the world.
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaLes néo-démocrates sont fiers de militer pour l’égalité des droits, ici et partout dans le monde.
- libLiberal Party ManitobaHarper and Kenney apply sledgehammer approach to delicate issue, Canadian businesses and communities feel the effects #cdnpoli #ymmJun 26, 2014 6:36 pm | Manitoba,
- ndpNew Democratic Party of Canada"Si Radio-Canada vous tient à cœur, c’est le temps d’agir." - Thomas Mulcair
- ndpNew Democratic Party of Canada"If you care about the CBC, now is the time to stand up and defend it." - Thomas Mulcair
- othThe Pirate Party"An internal survey shows almost 2,000 staff were conned into clicking on a phoney "phishing" link in their email, raising questions about the security of sensitive information. The department launched the mock scam in December as a security exercise, sending emails to 5,000 employees to test their ability to recognize cyber fraud." http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/justice-canada-employees-duped-en-masse-by-fake-email-scam-1.2683976 It is good that the Justice Department runs these kinds of simulations. Now they just need to figure out how not to fail so badly. ~Wilson
- othThe Pirate Party"As many as 8-in-10 of those who post private data online expect this data to remain private (79%), while one seventh are less sanguine about their privacy (15%). Fewer than one tenth don't have an opinion (6%). Expectations of privacy are highest among the oldest (87%), the wealthiest ($80K+ - 85%) in Atlantic Canada and Alberta." http://poll.forumresearch.com/post/68/three-quarters-disapprove-bill-c13/ Lots of interesting data but I really wish polls would aim for larger sample sizes. 1433 isn't that great for being Canada-wide. ~Wilson
- ndpNew Democratic Party of CanadaWe are proud to support full equality for the LGBTQ community in Canada.
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 ... 106 Next »