- The Quebec Political Scene#PQ govt wants to boycott any federal companies that don't comply with law 101. Are you fed up? #poliqc #cdnpoli2 hours ago | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- The Quebec Political SceneCrop poll shows bleak fortunes for #PQ. #PLQ maintain lead. 64% would vote no to referendum #cdnpoli #poliqc2 hours ago | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- libKW Federal LiberalsJudge does not conclude that the Conservative Party was involved, but does say the evidence points to the use of the party’s database. The judge had harsh words for the tactics the Conservatives used in fighting the case.
http://o.canada.com/2013/05/23/federal-judge-confirms-election-fraud-in-2011-vote/#.UZ60JkyaC45.twitter4 hours ago | 0 plusones | 0 replies | Ontario, Kitchener—Waterloo
- The Canadian Political Scene#theduffyaffair: RCMP sent letter to senate asking for documents on Mike Duffy, Mac Harb and Patrick Brazeau http://thecanadianpoliticalscene.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-duffy-affair-rcmp-sends-letter-to.html #cdnpoli7 hours ago | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- libKW Federal LiberalsJustin Trudeau also discusses the Senate Expense Scandal in this video. Justin was visiting Fredericton today. http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2013/05/23/nb-trudeau-pipeline-1230.html?cmp=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter8 hours ago | 0 plusones | 0 replies | Ontario, Kitchener—Waterloo
- Liam Lahey+1 - "Canadian conservatives, be they mayors, MPs or senators, need to stop blaming alleged media bias for their troubles when scandals arise." #cdnpoli #TOpoli8 hours ago | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- libKW Federal Liberalshttp://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2013/05/23/pol-letters-duffy-senate-investigation.html?cmp=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter11 hours ago | 0 plusones | 0 replies | Ontario, Kitchener—Waterloo
- Marshall BoydUnaccountable, corrupt, useless. It's time to abolish the Senate. #cdnpoli #rolluptheredcarpet13 hours ago | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Randall MitchellWhite-spotted "Tiger Beetle" . Made by Nature to rid the earth of disease. Predatory instincts. Dangerous ! if touched by humans ! Respect and caution required...IdleNoMore14 hours ago | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- libLambton-Kent-Middlesex Federal Liberal AssociationIf you want Mr. Harper to come clean about what he knows — please sign and share this petition: http://lpc.ca/harper-come-clean
Why Mr. Harper’s top advisor gave a Senator $90,000 to repay inappropriate expenses isn’t the only question Canadians want Mr. Harper to answer.
Over 2,000 Canadians sent us questions to ask the Prime Minister in Question Period — questions like why is it getting harder for young families to afford housing, groceries and utilities, we need to have Mr. Harper to come clean before we can start asking those questions.14 hours ago | 0 plusones | 0 replies | Ontario, Lambton—Kent—Middlesex
- Markham HislopBruce Stewart argues that Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's personal life has compromised his ability to be mayor. City business is at a standstill as Ford's soap opera plays out in the public eye. If he can't do his job, he should resign. What do you think about Bruce's argument? Is it fair? Or is Ford the victim of a Toronto Star-led media attack?
#canadanews #ontarionews #robford #onpoli #cdnpoli14 hours ago | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- libKW Federal LiberalsPlease sign and share this petition asking for PM Stephen Harper to come clean about the Senate Expense Scandal.
http://petition.liberal.ca/ask-harper-to-come-clean-senate-scandal-pmo-nigel-wright-mike-duffy-ethics/14 hours ago | 1 plusones | 0 replies | Ontario, Kitchener—Waterloo
- libLambton-Kent-Middlesex Federal Liberal AssociationIn celebration of National Aboriginal Awareness week, the story of Tecumseh and the War of 1812: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~ksands/War.html
In 1848, Chief Nahdee and members of his band surrendered 300 acres they held in the Township of Anderdon and moved to Walpole Island. He had been with Tecumseh in his last battle. He is said to have buried Tecumseh's bones on St. Anne Island and, when he died, passed on the knowledge of where they were.15 hours ago | 0 plusones | 0 replies | Ontario, Lambton—Kent—Middlesex
- Markham HislopIt was only a matter of time before David Climenhaga conjoined Ezra Levant and Conrad Black in one column. This is that column. There is plenty of the usual Dave huffing and puffing, entertaining as always, trashing both right wing gad flies with joyous abandon. You've been warned. If you voted for the Conservatives, don't read this column... #canadanews #cdnpoli #cdnpolitics
- CTV Northern OntarioRT @ctvnews: Two senators say they're baffled by those who failed to understand 'simple' expense rules http://ow.ly/ljUmm #cdnpoli
- libLambton-Kent-Middlesex Federal Liberal Association@JustinTrudeau asking the questions we all want to hear (#storify):
Justin Trudeau used twitter yesterday to ask specific questions about the PMO, Harper and the Senate Expense Scandal.16 hours ago | 0 plusones | 0 replies | Ontario, Lambton—Kent—Middlesex
- Kevin Lucas"All four senators have left their respective caucuses, making Independent the fastest growing political party in the Senate."
#cdnpoli19 hours ago | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- 19 hours ago | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- The Canadian Political SceneTwo prominent #CPC senators allegedly responsible for whitewash of initial audit on Duffy's expense claims #cdnpoliWed 10:26 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Alex GuibordLiberal leader demands an investigation into the PMO/Senate ethics scandal | #Cdnpoli #SenategateWed 9:03 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Kevin LucasYes. It is time to 'roll up the red carpet' and get rid of the Senate in Canada #cdnpoli:
http://goo.gl/dcZKaWed 7:50 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- libKW Federal LiberalsCTV is reporting that Conservative Senators David Tkachuk and anc Carolyn Stewart Olsen sanitized an audit of Sen. Mike Duffy's expenses. http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/two-conservative-senators-ordered-duffy-s-audit-sanitized-1.1292233?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000008Wed 7:19 pm | 1 plusones | 0 replies | Ontario, Kitchener—Waterloo
- Joseph LoudEagle??joseph?? (@loudeagle) tweeted at 11:50 AM on Wed, May 22, 2013:
@pmharper #cdnpoli #idlenomore Our youth have shown courage. MPs left or right... our democracy shouldn't be silenced http://t.co/ILLLRss1ou
Get the official Twitter app at https://twitter.com/downloadWed 6:44 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- TruFinancial ConsultantsI call for a stop backdoor #Internet price hikes and you should too! http://openmedia.ca/hike @OpenMedia_ca #crtc #cdnpoli #cdntech @pmharperWed 6:32 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Patrick VaillancourtCheck out my post-election analysis published today in the Royal City Record http://ow.ly/liJSk #bcpoli #cdnpoli #bcelxn @ChristyClarkBCWed 2:48 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- KAIROS CanadaNew KAIROS resource: Witness to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission in Alberta + BC http://ht.ly/liv5T #idlenomore @TRC_en @UBCICWed 12:53 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Bob MulhollandWhat do you think of the salary gap in the PMO? Do we really need to pay 21 staffers $100,000 per year? #cdnpoliWed 11:03 am | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- The Canadian Political SceneWhat do you think of the salary gap in the PMO? Do we really need to pay 21 staffers $100,000 per year? #cdnpoliWed 10:11 am | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- libLambton-Kent-Middlesex Federal Liberal AssociationAn Oped from @BobRaeMP on the circumstances around the repatriation of the Constitution: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/bob-rae/patriating-the-constitution_b_3306744.html
Patriation happened after an exhaustive national discussion.
Patriation was not an exercise in partisanship. Neither was the Charter. The origins of the desire to "bring the Constitution home" go back decades. The quest for a better protection for individual and group rights can be traced to all three major parties of the day -- the NDP, the Progressive Conservatives and the Liberals.
There's no plot, no conspiracy, and no surprise. Both Chief Justices Laskin and Estey have passed away, and the reputation of both these extraordinary men will long survive this controversy.Wed 8:44 am | 1 plusones | 0 replies | Ontario, Lambton—Kent—Middlesex
- Markham HislopHmm, interesting column from Kevin Olenick. Not sure I agree. Comparing elections to Apple products? If we like it we engage, if we don't like it we ignore it? What happened to your obligation as a citizen to participate in Canadian democracy? I think Kevin has put his finger on the problem, but not in a good way. We've become too narcissistic. If it's not entertaining we're bored. What do you think? #cdnpoli #cdnpolitics #bcelection2013 #abpoli #onpliWed 8:28 am | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Chris LondonSaw another Conservative attack ad against Justin Trudeau. As promised, time for another donation to the Liberal party. If the Cons keep this up, I'll hit my donation max this year...
#cdnpoliWed 8:19 am | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Markham HislopBruce Stewart says Justin Trudeau is keeping quiet about the Senate expenses scandal because the Libs have just as many skeletons in their closet, which is true. But the NDP don't. Not that it will likely make much difference. The NDP sit at 23.2% in the polls, well behind the other two parties. I doubt much is going to change that in the short-term. What do you think? #canadanews #thomasmulcair #cdnpoliWed 7:49 am | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Markham HislopIf I was Stephen Harper I think I'd run off to Peru, too. Politicians love foreign trips when there is scandal at home. But I suspect the Senate expenses stinker will be waiting for him when he returns. David Climenhaga thinks so, too. What do you think? #stephenharper #cdnpoli #cdnpolitics #canadanewsWed 7:43 am | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- libLambton-Kent-Middlesex Federal Liberal AssociationDid you know? The week of May 21 to 24, 2013, marks the 21st anniversary of National Aboriginal Awareness Week? http://www.pc.gc.ca/eng/agen/aa/faits-facts.aspx This is an opportunity to increase awareness of Aboriginal peoples and to honour the diverse cultures and traditions of the Métis, Inuit, and First Nation peoples.Wed 6:30 am | 0 plusones | 0 replies | Ontario, Lambton—Kent—Middlesex
- Rasta novascotiarastaF-F-F-Ford!
Rob Ford like ‘an embarrassing guest,’ says Conrad Black (experienced insider info? ) http://shrd.by/Fzv7vN | Toronto Star #Toronto
_Jon Stewart Ripped Ford a New One today ( Late Show, watch for Canadian Availability of the video.. .if there is one ) *
__(No Rob, she said, "_Trust Your Mum!_")
Ford mum on crack issue http://shrd.by/MzVQqW
#Crime and #CdnPoli Dope and #Drug #News #RobFord #Kanata #Senator with #PEI Cottage #MikeDuffy
Rob Ford and Mike Duffy both have to go | Full Comment | National Post
Rob Ford and Mike Duffy both have to go | Full Comment | National PostWed 4:00 am | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- The Canadian Political SceneWATCH: See how the week unfolded with #theduffyaffair. Started in Senate, hit PMO... http://thecanadianpoliticalscene.blogspot.ca/2013/05/stephen-harper-on-integrity-duffy-affair.html #cdnpoliTue 11:58 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Ken Ward Jr.WAKE UP #MICHIGAN, #WISCONSIN!
Recent (10 days ago) Radioactive leak source found at #Entergy #MI Palisades Nuclear Power Plant. Eg IT TOOK TEN DAYS TO FIND ...and
It Caused 9th shutdown in 2yrs!
David Lochbaum, director of the Union of Concerned Scientists’ nuclear safety project, told MLive that it is unacceptable for the plant to suffer repeated leaks, and that Entergy should repair it properly rather than continuously patching up leaks. The NRC mandates plant owners to find and fix all safety hazards.
#nuclear #nuclearpower #radioactice #lakeMichigan #maddow #350org #400ppm #idlenomore #occupy
Radioactive leak found at Palisades Nuclear Power Plant — RT USA
Investigators have discovered a half-inch long crack around a nozzle on one of the tanks of the Palisades Nuclear Power Plant, and have attributed the crack to the water leakage that spilled radioactive water into Lake Michigan on May 5.Tue 11:46 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- The Canadian Political Scene#theduffyaffair: #CPC senators reject #LPC motion to send Duffy case to RCMP, opt to send back to committee #cdnpoliTue 10:11 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Chris TatarynThe Canadian War on Science: A long, unexaggerated, devastating chronological indictment manifested by Prime Minister Stephen Harper. The list is pretty mind blowing.
#canada #PMHarperMustResign #cdnpoli #scienceTue 10:10 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Randall MitchellDeath lives without water...IdleNoMore
Is this our fate?Tue 9:29 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- libKW Federal LiberalsJustin Trudeau scrum about PMO, Duffy and Wright.
Justin Trudeau, Mike Duffy and Nigel Wright - 052113Tue 8:55 pm | 1 plusones | 1 replies | Ontario, Kitchener—Waterloo
- Rasta novascotiarasta.... LEST WE FORGET ....
The Harper government spent $750,462 in legal fees fighting veterans over the clawback of military pensions, documents tabled in Parliament show.
#Harper #Veterans #CdnPoli #PMHarperMustResignTue 5:35 pm | 1 plusones | 0 replies
- JC LittleAre you Canadian? Our Prime Minister is always doing this. Have you noticed it too? #cdnpoli #stephenharperTue 5:31 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Markham HislopNDP leader Thomas Mulcair takes it on the chin for advocating science-based environmental policies, but neglecting to apply the same standards to economic policy. What do you think of the argument? #thomasmulcair #ndp2013 #canadanews #cdnpoliTue 11:43 am | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Markham HislopAlberta recently began requiring AHS officials to post expenses (with receipts) online, why not the Canadian Parliament? Does anyone really think abuses aren't happening in the House of Commons? Duffy et. al. are likely the tip of the iceberg. What do you think? Should Stephen Harper require all elected and senior officials to post their expenses? #cdnpoli #cdnpolitics #stephenharper #canadanewsTue 11:38 am | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- libKW Federal LiberalsWorth reading the comment section of this article too. Example:
“Whoever wishes to use public office for their own benefit should change their plan or leave this room.”
Less than 10 minutes later, he left the room.
http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2013/05/21/john-ivison-harpers-speech-was-a-chance-to-be-accountable-he-blew-it/Tue 10:27 am | 1 plusones | 1 replies | Ontario, Kitchener—Waterloo
- Chris LondonHaha, I bet that's an understatement, considering he won his first mandate because of the Sponsorship scandal...
#cdnpoliTue 9:18 am | 1 plusones | 0 replies
- Rasta novascotiarastaI AM THEIR LEADER! #CdnPoli - #Harper *can sure pick 'em!*
" I KNOW NOTHING! NOTHING! " ~Sgt Shultz #Quote #Quote
#Leadership - #PMHarperMustResignTue 9:13 am | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Tue 8:33 am | 0 plusones | 0 replies
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 ... 78 Next »