- Randy SagooCongrats to the people of BC. You do have brains and do care for the province. I am not a fan of the bleeding hearts but still better than the commies coming back to form a government. The economy of BC would have been dead within six months if the commies came back!!
#bcpoli #bcelection2013 #bcelxn13May 14, 2013 10:05 pm | 1 plusones | 2 replies
- Jason TomaEmbarrassing! BC Liberals just mistook a TV news crew for a film crew, and shut them down immediately.
Guess you can read about the election in the papers tomorrow, then...
#SaveBCfilm #BCpoli #bcelection2013 #bcelxn13May 14, 2013 10:01 pm | 3 plusones | 2 replies
- Janice MansfieldBC Election results are coming in ... and things looks like they are pretty subdued down at NDP headquarters tonight!
Looks like more of the same, with not a lot of upsets playing out. Personally glad to see the Ralph Sultan back in - one Liberal who's not afraid to rock the boat from within - which we need as its looking like a Lib majority right now.
Still waiting to see if Andrew Weaver will be the first Green elected in the BC Legislature ... polls still coming in
#bcpoli #bcelection2013 #bcelxn13 #fMay 14, 2013 9:27 pm | 8 plusones | 2 replies
- Stephane CharetteThe 'net has been around in some form for longer than I have been on the planet. The web has been around for 23 years. You can read books online. You can purchase groceries online. You can do virtual tours of homes and apartments online. You can talk to friends and family across the globe online. You can do your banking online, even submit your taxes online.
But every few years, Canadians spend millions of dollars running old-style elections where people have to take time off from their busy days to drive to various polling stations throughout the city, stand in lines, and deposit paper election ballots into cardboard election boxes.
Is it not time the government woke up, admitted it is no longer 1813 nor 1913, and allowed citizens to vote online? Maybe at the same time, they can get rid of outdated election rules that attempt to prevent people from talking about the election results prior to the close of polls. #bcelection2013 #bcelxn13May 14, 2013 7:54 pm | 4 plusones | 0 replies
- Metro VancouverBefore you vote today, find out what the BC parties plan to do about local issues: www.LocalGovernmentMatters.ca #BCpoli #bcelxn13May 14, 2013 2:46 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Victoria Cool Aid Society$28k to house! - MT @pqpolitics: Costs BC $50k/yr 2 keep homeless person on street: police, emergency room, etc #bcelxn13May 14, 2013 1:10 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- May 14, 2013 12:04 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Metro VancouverBefore you vote, find out what the BC parties plan to do about municipal issues: www.LocalGovernmentMatters.com #BCpoli #bcelxn13May 13, 2013 10:16 am | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Metro Vancouverwww.LocalGovernmentMatters.com shows what the provincial parties think about local issues #bcpoli #bcelxn13May 12, 2013 4:01 pm | 0 plusones | 0 replies
- Metro VancouverResponses from BC's parties to questions about issues facing municipalities: www.LocalGovernmentMatters.ca #bcpoli #bcelxn13May 11, 2013 11:31 am | 0 plusones | 0 replies